If you're a beginner, opt for matte shadows, which are more forgiving of mistakes and easy to wear on any skin type. If you're going for a dramatic or festive look, go for loose powder shadows.
How do you apply eyeshadow to hooded eyes for beginners?
Rather than a harsh liquid liner. If you are new to try an eyeliner if you have hooded eyes you can use a powder eyeshadow. Therefore. If you do make a mistake it's easy to remove.
How do you apply eyeshadow with fingers for beginners?
From the lash line to the brow. Bone. Step number three use your finger to apply transition shade in your crease. And you can use a clean finger to blend it.
How do you apply 3 step eyeshadow?
How To Apply Eyeshadow Using Three Shades
- Prime Your Lids.
- Pick Your Eyeshadow Palette.
- Add The Lightest Color To Your Entire Lid.
- Apply The Medium-Colored Shade.
- Use The Darkest Shade In Your Crease.
- Add Eyeliner.
- Give Your Lashes A Boost With Mascara.
- Finish Your Full Makeup Look.
How do you apply eyeshadow for natural look for beginners?
Heart. And then again tap off the excess. So now i kind of have a mix of those two colors on my brush. And then i'm just gonna lightly apply that in.
How to do eyeshadow makeup step by step?
Eye Makeup For Beginners – A Step by Step Eyeshadow Guide
- Step 1: Always start with a primer.
- Step 2: Set the primer with a base colour.
- Step 3: Define your crease.
- Step 4: Highlight your inner corner and brow bone.
- Step 5: Finish the rest of your eye makeup.