Here are some of our favourite options:
- Red: a bold and daring choice that can create a stunning contrast with grey hair.
- Purple: a unique, eye-catching shade that can add a pop of colour to grey hair.
- Blue: a fun and unconventional choice that can create a stunning, edgy look.
What undertones go with gray hair?
Silver grey hair will look best on olive and fair skin with yellow undertones. If you have a pink tone, your skin may appear red and irritated with a cool grey hue. So for you, it's better to go for a peachy colour such as Metallic Rose Gold.
How can I wear GREY hair without looking old?
How to wear grey hair without looking older
- Keep colour soft. "The key to keeping colour fresh as we age is softness," says John Spanton, master colourist at Urban Retreat.
- Avoid severe cuts.
- Ask for toner.
- Embrace long hair.
- Don't assume that grey hair makes you look older.
- Adjust your haircare.
How do you blend GREY hair with brunettes?
Try using ash grey and cool blonde tones for your highlights to help camouflage greys with your natural brown hair. If you want to enhance the look of your greys, get silver or ice blonde highlights. Add golden or honey highlights to give your hair some extra shine while blending your greys.
What color lipstick goes best with gray hair?
For the lips, pink, rose, and coral shades are perfect complements to gray hair. Just be sure to choose the shade that best suits your skin tone.
What is grey blending color?
Gray blending is more than just a hair coloring technique that incorporates your gray hair into your color. It's a methodology that allows you to keep your natural color while enhancing it with gray hair products or blending in the gray with colors similar to your natural tone.