Be sure to follow the specific guidelines of your Cosmetic injector following your treatment.
- Apply ice to treated area.
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water.
- Focus on eating healthy foods like fresh fruits & vegetables.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and extreme hot temperatures for 24-48 hours post treatment.
How long does it take for lips to fully settle after filler?
Four weeks However, it is true that it takes up to four weeks for results to fully develop and settle. The hyaluronic acid solution will need this time to kick start the natural processes in the body that rejuvenate the skin.
When can I eat normally after lip filler?
First of all, can you eat after lip fillers? We recommend that any numbing agent has fully worn off before eating, to avoid accidentally biting your mouth (ouch!). We would also suggest that you avoid overly chewy or crunchy foods in the first 24 hours post-treatment.
How long to rest after lip filler?
Avoid intense exercise for at least 24 to 48 hours following a dermal filler procedure. Exercise increases blood pressure and heart rate can exacerbate swelling and bruising. Walking is a good example of low-impact exercise. Drink plenty of water to help your body heal.
Is Vaseline OK after lip fillers?
The short answer is yes – it's quite an effective and safe way to treat any lip dryness after your treatment.
What should I do the day I get lip fillers?
The Day Of Treatment
- Arrive at the office with a “clean face”—washed and without makeup.
- In order to maximize your comfort during the procedure, a topical anesthetic may be applied. In some cases, a local numbing medication will be injected into or around the area(s) to be treated.